1. EVENT INFROMATION
1.1 REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENTS
By registering for the events the Athlete accepts all the conditions of the Gymnasium CUP.
- The athlete must be confident in the data entered in the registration fields.
- Email linked to the Athlet's account must be active to obtain the necessary information about the tournament(s).
- To change or correct registration data (Name, Age, Belt, Weight, Gender, Academy), the Athlete needs to change the data within the account in the Personal Profile section, or contact [email protected]. The changes must be done before registration for the event is closed!
1.2 REFUND POLICY AND PROCESS
- The amount of registration is 100% refundable before the starts of "late" registration, and 50% (during the "late" registration) before the closure of event registration. After registration for the event is closed, the amount is not refundable.
- The registration fee cannot be transferred to another athlete, or transferred to another tournament.
- Refund Process usually takes from 3 to 30 business days.
For above requests, please contact: [email protected]
Brackets will be available day before the weigh in. However, the Gymnasium CUP reserves the right to publish the brackets on the day of weigh in, but no later than 12 hours before the start of the tournament.
Brackets can be changed until the beginning of the weight category on the day of the tournament.
- In cases where there is 1(One) or 2(two) athlete in the bracket, the Gymnasium CUP reserves the right to transfer the athlete to the weight or age higher.
1.4 WEIGH IN
Weigh in takes place the day before the start of the event day.
GI - kimono for Brazilian JIU-jitsu (jacket, pants and belt)
NoGi - shorts and rashguard (t-shirt)
For weigh in, athlete must have the following documents:
Under 18 years:
1. ID document (Passport, Resident ID, birth certificate).
2. Receipt from parents (available for download in the "EXTRA" section in the tournament's description.
3. Insurance (The sport of Jiu Jitsu must be mentioned in the insurance).
4. Doctor's certificate with admission to sports competitions
18 years and older:
1. ID with a photo of the participant (ID).
The athlete must weigh in within the time specified for the Tournament. Otherwise, the athlete will be automatically disqualified.
1.5 WARM UP ZONE
1.6 AWARD ZONE
After the final fight in the weight category, the winners will be called to the award area.
Athletes must wear GI (On the day of the GI) or NOGI (on the day of the NOGI).The following are prohibited in the award zone:
- A bag
On the podium are prohibited:
- Electronic equipment
- Flags of other organizations
3. FOR PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS
PARTICIPANTS should not:
- Talk on the mat (athlete gets warning)
- Argue with the referee (athlete's disqualification)
- Discuss the outcome of the fight with the referee (warning the athlete's academy)
- Behave irritably: shouting for example (athlete's disqualification)
- Show disrespect to the opponent (athlete gets warning)
- Show disrespect to the employees of the organization, to the coordinators. (athlete's disqualification)
- Jump barriers (athlete's disqualification)
- Try to get into forbidden areas (athlete gets warning)
SPECTATORS should not:
- Shout out, talk to the referee
- Jump over barriers
- Try to get into forbidden areas
- Show disrespect to employees and coordinators of the organization
The visitor will be immediately removed from the arena!